We’ve found that Django’s emphasis on re-usable apps can lead to structural problems and a three-layer approach, where data and application logic are clearly separated works better for large Django projects.
There’s some discussion of this approach over on Hacker News.
- Integrating Asana and GitHub
- Durable database transactions in Django
- Python interfaces a la Golang
- Beware changing the "related name" of a Django model field
- Our in-house coding conventions
- Using a custom Sentry client
- Improving accessibility at Octopus Energy
- Django, ELB health checks and continuous delivery
- Organising styles for a React/Django hybrid
- Testing for missing migrations in Django
- Hello world, would you like to join us?