Matt Kinnersley, a Front-end developer here at Octopus, recently published a great blog post on Integrating Asana and GitHub. This came about as we as a team looked for better ways to streamline our development process, prevent duplication of work, and keep Asana as our source of truth.
Matt also posted this on the Asana product forum and is receiving a lot of love for it. You can check it out here.
- Durable database transactions in Django
- Python interfaces a la Golang
- Beware changing the "related name" of a Django model field
- Our in-house coding conventions
- Recommended Django project structure
- Using a custom Sentry client
- Improving accessibility at Octopus Energy
- Django, ELB health checks and continuous delivery
- Organising styles for a React/Django hybrid
- Testing for missing migrations in Django
- Hello world, would you like to join us?